Another example of a person from my homeland that I have personally met is Daryl Tarte, author extraordinaire, shattered the myth that retirement was the end of productive life. What he has done, continues to do, would find himself proudly in Fiji’s
Who’s Who Book!
Daryl was able to find a rich fabric in the tiny isles of Fiji, and convert that pulse
to diverse achievements of passionate contribution to the whole nation!
• A force to be reckoned with in the Sugar industry, moved on at 65
• To help set up a Private Hospital, to private to level care in the community
• As chairman helped put leadership on the Fiji map, generated rich relationships with the next generation of leaders!
• Chair of Fiji Media Council, preserving media freedom and disciple.
• Director of Denarau Island, largest tourist development Fiji.
• Many other achievements, to fill a book,
• Which he did, at last count 10, gripping novels!
• From all that Daryl and his wife Jackie do and continue to do, leads an extraordinary balanced life!
• What sort of 80th would Daryl give himself?
• Sky diving birthday present!
Bloody & Lustful Story...